- New Patient Initial Consultation: $30
- Acupuncture Treatment: $100 (reduced if package is purchased)
- 10-Day Herbal Formula (non-refundable): $90-$110
- Diet Consultation includes Tetrasoma Diet book: $60
- Acupressure Consultation for relief of hot flashes: $150
Package Discounts (non-insured patients only) Save $15 to $30 per visit with a special discount!
- Initial consultation and 6 acupuncture treatments: $510 ($85 per treatment)
- Initial consultation and 8 acupuncture treatments: $640 ($80 per treatment)
- Initial consultation and 12 acupuncture treatments: $840 ($70 per treatment)
We accept and are in-network with the following insurance companies:
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Health Net
- United Healthcare
We can verify your insurance coverage. Send a photocopy of your insurance card (front & back) and birth date to email@example.com.
We will let you know about your deductible and acupuncture benefits.
David Lee Acupuncture’s cancellation policy requires patients to give a 24-hour notice of cancellation prior to their appointment. As time and space are limited, someone else may be able to take your spot if a 24-hour notice is given. We ask that you value other patients’ and understand the reason for our cancellation policy.
The cancellation fee for missed appointments or appointments canceled without a 24-hour notice is $25. Patients will not be able to see the doctor for another appointment until the cancellation fee is paid.