Your fee is based on the cash rate and insurance coverage. Acupuncture and Oriental medicine can lower your medical costs due to their efficiency in relieving your stubborn pain and disease.
- New Patient Initial Consultation: $30
- Acupuncture Treatment: $100 (reduced if package is purchased)
- 10-Day Herbal Formula (non-refundable): $90-$110
- Diet Consultation includes Tetrasoma Diet book: $60
- Acupressure Consultation for relief of hot flashes: $150
Package Discounts (non-insured patients only)
Save $15 to $30 per visit with a special discount!
- Initial consultation and 6 acupuncture treatments: $510 ($85 per treatment)
- Initial consultation and 8 acupuncture treatments: $640 ($80 per treatment)
- Initial consultation and 12 acupuncture treatments: $840 ($70 per treatment)
We accept and are in-network with the following insurance companies:
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Health Net
- United Healthcare
We can verify your insurance coverage. Send a photocopy of your insurance card (front & back) and birth date to email@example.com.
We will let you know about your deductible and acupuncture benefits.
David Lee Acupuncture’s cancellation policy requires patients to give a 24-hour notice of cancellation prior to their appointment. As time and space are limited, someone else may be able to take your spot if a 24-hour notice is given. We ask that you value other patients’ and understand the reason for our cancellation policy.
The cancellation fee for missed appointments or appointments canceled without a 24-hour notice is $25. Patients will not be able to see the doctor for another appointment until the cancellation fee is paid.