Are foods important in keeping me healthy? Yes, definitely! Food is a holistic medicine that gives you multiple benefits to the immune system, organs, glands, and nerves. Using common foods, you can optimize your health and well-being.
(1) Foods help to prevent cytokine storm, which is caused by a coronavirus or flu. Improve your health and immune system so that a cytokine storm is delayed long enough to develop anti-bodies. Additional help are: (2) Regular exercise for mind and body, (3) Enjoy relationships, and (4) provide a constant heat at the beginning of mild under-the-weather symptoms.
Then which foods should you consume? Well, it depends on your body type because a one-size-fits-all for everyone does not work. We know that there is an individual difference, which has its own list of beneficial and harmful foods. Thankfully, foods for only four constitutions make it practical to diagnose yourself. Below, I will show you how to do so.
Most everyone is one of four body types. Reducing harmful foods is more important than increasing beneficial foods.
Disclaimer: Call your physician if you have a fever or difficulty breathing. Foods do not replace the need for medical attention and do not treat an active infection.
For most people, a balanced diet is composed of whole-food-plant-based ingredients. Protein, fat, oil, phytonutrients, and fermentation promote health.
The third way of eating healthy is to eat clean. This means as organic as you can. Nitrates, nitrites, artificial coloring, monosodium glutamate, high-fructose corn syrup, artificial sweeteners, trans fatty acid, and other additives stress your physiology.
Determine whether you are a (1) Warm & Dry, (2) Warm & Damp, (3) Cool & Damp, or (4) Cool & Dry.
Below, you will have many tools to diagnose your body type.
Below are the ways you can self-diagnose using the world systems:
- David Lee Acupuncture’s clinical finding.
- Myers-Briggs is a modern 16 Type Indicator.
- Determine which of the 4 Social Styles you have: Driving, Expressive, Amiable, or Analytical.
- Need Theory – Determine yourself to be predominantly one of three types Achievement, Affiliation, or Power.
- Big Five (OCEAN) is the most scientifically verified temperament profiling.
Here’s Big Five by psychologist Jordan Peterson.
- Ayurveda is India’s 5,000 year old medical system using body types.